Entering fatherhood is like being reborn into a life that holds a greater capacity for everything that is beautiful.
- Crayons — I don’t know why the crayons bothered me so much.
- Endings and Beginnings — Today my daughter will complete her first trip around our Sun while breathing this Earth’s air.
- First Steps — I just watched my daughter take her first steps.
- The Big Picture — Its been a while since my last update to this journal.
- Graduating to a New Level of Manhood — Fatherhood is like graduating to a new level of manhood, where patience and priorities are tested by selflessness.
- Related Content by Tag